Mi Band 5 Fitness Tracker
- Product model XMSH10HM
- Net weight 11.9g
- Body size 47.2 x 18.5x 12.4mm
- Waterproof level 5ATM
- Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0 BLE version
- Vibration motor Rotor motor
- RAM 512KB
- Flash memory 16MB
- Length 155-219mm
- Battery capacity 125mAh
- Battery type Lithium ion polymer battery
- Wristband material TPU
- Wrist buckle material Aluminum alloy
- Cover plate material 2.5D tempered glass + AF coating
- Shell material PC plastic
- Working temperature 0°C~45°C
- Language support English, Chinese Simplified, Traditional (Hong Kong/Taiwan)
- OS Support Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Increased display area by approximately 20%: Mi Band 5 display area increased by approximately 20% compared to Mi Band 4, data from Huami Lab.
• Dial function customization: some dials support custom display content; you can choose the favorite or commonly used functions to display on the dial according to your needs.
• The accuracy of heart rate detection is increased by up to 50%: refers to the improvement of accuracy in irregular sports environments such as cross-country running, mountain climbing, hiking, etc. Compared with the test of Mi Band 4, the test data comes from Huami Lab.
• 50 meters waterproof: 50 meters waterproof According to GB/T 30106-2013, passed the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center test, Mi Band 5 standard version waterproof rating report number: QT2003010. Waterproof level 5ATM (equivalent to 50 meters underwater). Can be worn in showers, swimming pools, and shoals, but not for saunas and diving.
• Personal vitality index: refers to the PAI vitality index in the band, which is a creative new system that converts your heart rate data into a single personal score, showing the amount of activity required to maintain health.
• Mi Band 5 Standard Edition Typical Mode 14-day endurance test conditions: the device is fully charged, 30 minutes of automatic heart rate detection is turned on, wrist bright screen is turned on, and others are the factory default settings; 100 notifications are received and displayed every day, and 2 alarms per day, Vibrate for 5 seconds, trigger the wrist bright screen 100 times a day, and start the app to synchronize the data once a day.
• Mi Band 5 Standard Edition long battery life mode 20-day battery life test conditions: the device is fully charged, turn off all-day automatic heart rate monitoring, heart rate-assisted sleep detection, and wrist-lift screen function, receive and display 100 notifications per day; 2 alarm clocks per day, Vibrate for 5 seconds, touch the button 10 times a day to display the time, start the app every day to synchronize the data.
• The endurance test data are all from Huami Laboratories. In actual use, the battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operation, and use environment, and may differ from the laboratory data.
• The structural pictures displayed in the whole description are functional schematic diagrams, not absolute actual photos, nor actual objects shall prevail.
What’s in the Box?
1X Mi Band 5 Fitness Tracker